Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Home again, home again!

Boy is it good to be home! I have missed my home, my bed but most of all my husband! I feel guilty if you want to know the truth. Here I am enjoying our daughter doing things for fun and my poor hubby is stuck slaving away. Working on school stuff, work stuff and church stuff. He has been a real trooper not complaining to much lol. I hope you know my dearest, bestest friend that you are loved and appreciated and I don't intend to leave again without you for a while. Anna and I had fun but we missed you so much. Anna talked about you non stop and as you know she packed your picture in the suitcase this past weekend. She wanted to keep you close.

We had a great trip. It was wonderful getting away with just the girls. Casey and I stayed up until 1:30 am friday night just chatting. We haven't done that in a long time. Thank goodness I could take a nap with Anna the next day lol. The girls night out with Casey changed to us all going out. That was ok cause we went to this really yummy place called Joe's Crab Shack! I had a yummy steak with potatoes and corn on the cob. Anna had mac and cheese and corn on the cob ~ she cleaned her plate and then finished off my corn too lol. We ate outside on the water and Anna and I watched for alligators. We didn't see any of them but we did see some turtles swimming around below us. We walked around to the different shops and had a blast! My mother in law bought Anna a tractor with Santa driving it for the Christmas tree. She loves that ornament so much that she has been taking it everywhere. We stayed in this really cool condo called Barefoot Golf Resort. We walked to the marina each day so Anna could see the boats. She loves the water and boats and honestly anything outside lol. I didn't want to leave Sunday. It was so peaceful there but the real world called. Maybe next time we go Chris can go with us!

The sun rising above the swing bridge Saturday morning.

Anna running around acting silly one night at 9:30. She was like the energizer bunny!

Here she is looking across the marina. Work hard sweety and one day one of those can be yours!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! Energizer toddlers are so much fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!