Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Life

My life is entertaining to say the least. Anna and I stay busy. Mainly because Anna doesn't like to chill out. I think she gets that from her Daddy. He has no idea how to relax. Even on the cruise we took several years ago; he couldn't really relax. Sitting on the boat could have been considered cruel and unusual punishment. Me on the other hand; I love to relax and chill out. Anywho, Our life is going to stay busy for the next few weeks. Chris is trying to finish up his Masters degree and is up to his eyeballs in stuff dealing with that. So I have decided that Anna and I will spend the next few weeks traveling on the weekends. That way he can focus on work and not feel guilty about not being here. I won't have to feel neglected because I will be doing something. Anna will be going which is what she loves. That way it is a win ~ win ~ win!

So this weekend we are going to a reunion for my Dad's family. My Grandfather had about 50 kids lol just kidding but he did have something like 12 kids with his first wife and 7 with my Grandma. So they have started all getting together once a year. My Grandfather has been gone since my Dad was 13 so it is kind of cool to get a glimpse of who he was. The main reason I am going though is to see my Grandma! She is 89 years old (90 in January). She is an inspiration to me with all of the trials and tribulations she has gone through. I didn't appreciate her when I was younger. Now I feel huge regrets for all of the time I missed out on with her because I was to self absorbed to go see her. So now I like to soak her up when I get the chance. It really does break my heart to go see her though. She has the same conversation over and over again. At least she still knows us and all that. I called her yesterday to let her know I was coming and she knew who I was before I even told her. That makes me feel good!

Next weekend we will be going somewhere with my sis in law and mil to celebrate sis's birthday! I guess we are still going somewhere who knows lol. I don't know where we will be going and I guess we might end up not going anywhere. However, Anna and I will still be going in that direction so that Chris can get some homework done.
So both of my blogs will be a little neglected over the next few weeks. I will probably be blogging early in the week and then not so much later in the week. Just thought I would pass this on to you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!