Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Works for me Wednesday - Soft Feet

I have terrible feet! I HATE shoes and I run around barefoot as much as possible. Being a SAHM means that is a LOT and when I do wear shoes they tend to be sandals. In an attempt to find a way to make my feet a little softer and nicer I have searched far and wide for a miracle for them. Lotions and potions don't seem to work for me, well a little but they take a while. I like instant gratification! So I have found the best thing for me is to put vaseline on them every other night and wear socks to bed. Be sure to put the vaseline on just before the socks you don't want to go slip slidding away or anything lol. This really works for me (when I remember to do it lol) what works for you? For more great tips go to Rocks in my Dryer!

4 comments:

  1. I have bad feet too! Must try this, thanks;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:45 PM

    I do the same thing-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use so thick goopy cream to do the same thing. I'll try the vasaline. I do find that I sometimes slip-slide in the shower the next morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Along with vaseline, I try to use a pumice stone once a week or so. That, and a coat of polish, really seems to help make my feet feel girly again.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!