Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday

My tackle today is one you can't see but I will hopefully be able to tell the difference. We have way to many pictures on my computer and it is slowing everything down. So today in between dealing with a sick toddler and not feeling well myself, I am going through the pictures and deleting duplicates. Then I will move them all from my hard drive onto dvd's. I will make a copy for myself and one for my inlaws so that I know we have at least two sets in case something happens to one of them. If you have any other ideas on how to make sure we don't lose them I would love to hear them.

For more tackles go to 5MFM!

Oh yes and while you are there sign up for their latest contest. They are giving away a Passport Portable Harddrive! Gee that would be a great thing for me to win!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you and your child are feeling better. Good luck on your tackle and I think that's a great idea to give a copy to someone else.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!