Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Melissa & Gina Update

Melissa was released from the hospital yesterday morning and is even allowed to drive. Gina has made improvement but is still in the critical period. She is getting antibiotics for the infection so hopefully that will clear up soon. She is still on the ventilater. She still needs our prayers. Melissa is hopping to nurse her and I don't know how that works with a baby in NICU but keep that in your prayers as well. I know that nursing was a bond that I would hope for everyone. I still miss it even though we have been done for a while now. I have heard that nursing can really help babies in NICU so I really do hope they can work that out. Thank you all for your prayers and positive thoughts! Keep them coming if you don't mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!