Monday, September 24, 2007

Softly and Tenderly

I started a devotion blog oh in July and umm well I haven't been keeping it up. I figure if I am going to ask my students (3rd, 4th and 5th graders) to do a daily devotion I should do the same thing. So this week I used Bible Gateway and printed up their daily Bible versus'. So I will be doing them with them. If you want to do them with us go to Softly and Tenderly!

Allie ~ I didn't get your comment that you would help me stay on target. Otherwise I would have taken you up on that offer. I have to go in and make sure I will get them emailed to me. I know you are about to have a baby so I won't hold you to that now. Instead I will put you on the prayer list!

If anyone else wants to come over and encourage me or offer up a prayer request come on over. I will try to be a good girl this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!