Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's WAY to early!

Well, my inlaws are visiting. Which is great I love them as if they were my own family. Can you hear the BUT there lol. BUT this means that Anna is sleeping in the bed with me and my hubby. Not a good thing! She likes to spread out and apparently likes to have her own pillow now. I finally gave up sleeping at 6:30 but the reality of it is I should have just gotten up at 5. I don't understand how someone that weighs 23 lbs, give or take a few, can take up SO much space. At one point I woke up and she was flopping around trying to spread out and she layed her head on my belly. Another time she put her head at the foot of the bed. Mostly though she would just wake up and say "I done" in this whiney little voice kinda how I felt at 6:30. As soon as I sat up you could hear this sweet little sigh as she stretched out across the bed.

By the way, my hubby snored all through this. I think he woke up once cause I kicked him (on purpose). When he would get wound up she would get disturbed. I should say that he doesn't snore all the time. He went and played poker last night and stayed out late. When he gets overly tired is usually when he snores the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!