- He adores our daughter.
- He playes endless hours of ball with her.
- He is willing to sit through Sesame Street Live and the Disney Princesses on Ice!
- He loves to make Anna laugh.
- He lets her help him with yard work even though it makes everything take longer.
- He is patient with her.
- He puts smiley faces on all of his and her sandwiches with the mustard. He pretty much never forgets!
- He hates that sometimes he can't soothe her. I really think it breaks his heart a little.
- He loves to take her out to see the moon and stars.
- He tucks her in each night and says a bed time prayer.
- He waves to her from the road each morning that he goes off to work. I am sure it is a highlight of both their days.
- He is totally hands on and wants to be a part of everything in her life!
- He would give her the moon and stars if he could! He loves her more than words can say.
Chris, She thinks you hung the moon and stars just for her! She loves you very much!!!
For more Thursday Thirteen go HERE!