12 years of marriage is a long time. Well, sometimes it feels like a long time and other times it feels like I blinked and missed a few years. I guess it depends on the highs and lows of the relationship. We all have those so I know you know what I am talking about. I can honestly say though after 12 years of marriage I am thrilled to still be married to my best friend. He is an amazing husband. We both screw up and we have had a rough couple of years but right now I feel like we are closer than ever. With that I am going to list 12 things that I love about my husband.
12 Things I love about my husband
- I love the way his eyes change colors depending on his mood.
- I love the way he takes care of me and Anna.
- I love that he gets mad at me when I get upset if dinner isn't ready or the house isn't just so. (I always feel like I am not doing my "job" if it isn't just so.)
- I love how he is willing to play with Anna and entertain her so that I can have a few minutes of me time.
- I love that he is starting to step out of his box and grow in ways that I never imagined he would.
- I love that he loves his family so much. (Meaning his Mom and Dad and sister!)
- I love that he pitches in with the housework at times. Doing the jobs that I just hate to do!
- I love that he is willing to change his mind and go with the flow. (It hasn't always been this way.)
- I love that he is so good with the kids at church.
- I love that he is so active at church and so willing to listen to God!
- I love that he is teaching Anna about God!
- I love the man that he has become and the boy that he used to be!
I can't wait to see what the next 12 years hold in store for us!!!
Happy Anniversary Chris!!!
I love you so very much!!!