Sunday, July 13, 2008

Chatter!

I have a jumble of thoughts tonight so I thought I would just put them out here for you all to share in my jumbliness lol!


I finally got a few tomatoes out of my garden this past week. They were so yummy. I have several green ones now so it is only a matter of time before we have lots of tomatoes! You see my picture? Aren't they pretty? They are cherry tomatoes. I planted those for Anna because she likes to be able to bite into them and have the juice shoot out!


We started VBS tonight. We didn't have a lot of children but I am holding out hope for tomorrow. I am on snack duty and I picked out an easy one for the first night. It was an eruptive volcano! Which consists of 1/3 cup of milk, a shot of canned cool whip and coke on top of that. It was in a 9 oz cup. Chris and the kids enjoyed it. Me, well I thought it was kinda yucky lol. Oh well I like to please the little ones so I go with the flow. Tomorrow we are making a spider out of moon pies! That is more up my alley lol.


Tomorrow Anna starts swimming lessons! She is going with a friend so I am hoping it isn't to stressful for her. We have to be there at 8:30 am. It will be exciting!!! She is doing well already so I can't wait to see how much she will learn with real lessons!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!