Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Anna is a chatter box these days! She will be turning 3 in a few weeks and she is so much like me it cracks me up. I started talking about her birthday a few weeks ago and since then she is always asking when her party is. I start talking about my birthday a few weeks before it gets here. Which it is just a few weeks after Anna's coincidentally.

The other day we went to wally world to look around at toys. I have no clue what to get her for her birthday! Anyway, when we left this was our conversation.

me: thank you for being so good.
Anna: your welcome.
me: Aww thank you for being such a good kid!
Anna: I am not a kid. I a girl!
me: Well, thank you for being such a good girl!
Anna: You are welcome!

Today after swimming lessons we went to the play ground. She forgot to tell me she had to potty. In the car on the way home I was telling her she wasn't going to wet her panty's again that she HAD to tell me when she wanted to go potty. (she hasn't had an accident since Christmas.)

Anna replied: No not do that
Me: Yes you will. If you are not we will put a diaper on you and you can be a baby again.
Anna: Mommy, I not talking to you I was talking to that truck!

For more cute Tiny Talk go to NB7!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:28 PM

    Try reading Matthew 5:22 & 43-48.
    You are 35, you've been angry for 14 years, that leaves 21 years that you should have some good memories. Your future starts this second, every second, and if you keep looking back you will never go forward. There is no such thing as a perfect parent and at times none of us are even good parents - wouldn't this world be even more screwed up than it is if everyone hung on to the "not even good" parent times. I am sure your parents loved you dearly or you would not be the parent you project to be. You need to just go and say I love you mama and I want to start from here and now and let God take care of what is gone. It will make a very, very big difference in your life as well as your child's life. I know from experience. May God be with Both you and your Mother.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!