Thursday, August 09, 2007

Tough Choices

Well, my hubby and I made a tough choice recently. We have decided to find a new home for our puppies! This is one of the toughest things that I have had to decide on in a long time. We know that it will be the best choice for all of us including them because they don't get all of the love and attention they deserve. Today I was talking to someone and they told me the best place to find a good home. It is called Boxer Town! I talked to the guy that runs it tonight and he has already added Maggie and KO. It is breaking my heart, I feel like such a terrible person. I just hope they will not suffer to much from the transition and that they can be happy in their new home when we find them one.
Ugh, I get all weepy every time I just think about it.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your puppies.........it must be so hard and I bet they are so cute...........not everything that's for the best is easy huh! I hope you get through it......my easy cookies are my blog may help (yep the cheerio cookies came out great!)LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to do what you have to do ... our dog has suffered immensely since the twins were born. He's an old, grumpy guy, but he still has it pretty good with his own bedroom suite near the windows and door. Many families make this hard decision ... it's not easy, but it will be best for all. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry you have to let your puppies go, but it sounds like you have given it a lot of thought and are doing what is best!

    Hope the transition is smooth for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you feel that way.
    You're giving them an opportunity to have a good life, you're giving them the best.

    But I'm sure it's hard to say goodbye.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!