Sunday, August 12, 2007

Thank you Friends!!!




I appreciate all of the support you all have given me, on here and IRL! This is really tough but I realize it is the right thing to do. I think we have found a new Mommy for them already. God had this already planned out I think because it just seemed to fall into place. She lost her 2 boxers, one in Dec. due to cancer and the other one 3 months later of a broken heart, pretty much. She decided the same day that my dogs were listed on the site that she was ready to open her heart to another dog. She told me she couldn't read the stories or she would want them all but was looking at the pictures. She saw my 2 babies and it clicked for her. She sounds like she will be amazing for them. They will be treated like the royalty they are! She has children a 17 year old and a 21 year old and they are just as excited about them as she is. She is planning to come get them the end of August. So please pray that I will survive this month but paticularly the end of the month.
I thought this was interesting: Above is a picture of my puppies and below is a picture of their new mommy's puppies that passed away. They obviously had the same kind of love! I pray that my puppies can help her and her children heal and love again and that my puppies will learn to love them too. Ugh here I go crying again. I have turned into a real cry baby. So on that note I will say goodnight! Please keep me in your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. What a hard decision to have to make! Praise God that He's given you a choice that you can have peace with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good that they are going to a good home. Enjoy the time left with them. AND rest easy knowing this is what is best for them, your family, and the new mommy who needs to fill the void in her life!
    hugs and prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!