I have had a fabulous week and I want to share with you the reasons. Well, OK so maybe it wasn't totally fabulous but if I focus on the good the bad will seem, well, not so bad.
- Anna let us sleep in twice this week! We didn't get up until 8 and let me tell you that is awesome around here.
- My hubby was home most nights. Which may not seem like a big deal but between church and work and school some weeks we hardly see him. So this was a real treat for us, one that I hope we will have more of.
- Anna and I had a vehicle and got to go out and about whenever we wanted.
- We accomplished a few things around the house (maybe not as many as I hoped but we did ok).
- We got to run in the rain a lot today. If you don't know it is extremely hot where we live so running in the rain was most certainly FABULOUS!
- We ran into an old friend. One that use to keep Anna for a few months.
- I personally feel like maybe I am getting my life back on some sort of good track.
- I find myself wishing for things I can't have less and appreciating what I do have. I have been working on this one for a while.
- Tomorrow is the day my puppies go to their new home. I am going to say this is fabulous because I know they will be happier and that is all that counts!
- I have laughed a lot with Anna and my hubby. We all know that laughter is a great remedy for whatever ails ya. Oops, did I just say that on my blog lol. I guess since you all know I am a southerner I will let it stay lol.
So these are a few of the things that have made my week fabulous. What has made your week fabulous?