Friday, August 31, 2007

Fabulous Friday!

I have had a fabulous week and I want to share with you the reasons. Well, OK so maybe it wasn't totally fabulous but if I focus on the good the bad will seem, well, not so bad.
  1. Anna let us sleep in twice this week! We didn't get up until 8 and let me tell you that is awesome around here.
  2. My hubby was home most nights. Which may not seem like a big deal but between church and work and school some weeks we hardly see him. So this was a real treat for us, one that I hope we will have more of.
  3. Anna and I had a vehicle and got to go out and about whenever we wanted.
  4. We accomplished a few things around the house (maybe not as many as I hoped but we did ok).
  5. We got to run in the rain a lot today. If you don't know it is extremely hot where we live so running in the rain was most certainly FABULOUS!
  6. We ran into an old friend. One that use to keep Anna for a few months.
  7. I personally feel like maybe I am getting my life back on some sort of good track.
  8. I find myself wishing for things I can't have less and appreciating what I do have. I have been working on this one for a while.
  9. Tomorrow is the day my puppies go to their new home. I am going to say this is fabulous because I know they will be happier and that is all that counts!
  10. I have laughed a lot with Anna and my hubby. We all know that laughter is a great remedy for whatever ails ya. Oops, did I just say that on my blog lol. I guess since you all know I am a southerner I will let it stay lol.

So these are a few of the things that have made my week fabulous. What has made your week fabulous?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your week made you happy.

    We had a good one too. I can't even tell you the reasons; I just feel great about it!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!