Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mixed Feelings

I have so many feelings running through me I am having trouble figuring it all out lol. This weekend is when we give our puppies to my new friend, Cindy. On one hand I am very excited because I know that the dogs will be much happier. I will not have to sweep, mop and vacuum so much and Anna will be able to play in the back yard more often. Oh and don't forget the weekly baths that take at least an hour to do. On the other hand they were my first babies. They have been a part of this family for a very long time. They make Anna very happy. They are fun to play with. They are so loving!

The truth of the matter is though that having the time to play or love on them has been limited and they have been cheated. We probably should have done this a long time ago but it was such a hard decision to make it took a lot of prayers, soul searching and arguments within myself to get to this point. They are going to a home where they will think they have died and gone to heaven. Cindy will let them have the run of the house, sleep in the bed and lounge under the fans all day. She is even going to install a fence and doggie door so they can have even more freedom. She sounds perfect doesn't she! I am glad that we waited because if we hadn't they wouldn't have gone to her.

Please keep me in your prayers as we go through this Saturday. I want it to be a smooth transition for us all. I hope that Cindy will be happy with them and they will be happy with her. I hope that we can adjust to not having them here. Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes!

2 comments:

  1. You will definitely be on my mind and in my prayers. I know that this must be a difficult decision for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:43 AM

    Thinking of you with the encouragement to trust yourself. I'm sure you always know what is the right thing to do, right now.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!