Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thank you Erin for tagging me. You were right I did need something to do to cheer me up lol.

THE RULES:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their
middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My Middle Name:
Denise

D-Dependent on family and friends for love and support
E-Everyone of the above mentioned family and friends think I am crazy
N-Naughty or nice hmmm depends on the day so both will work lol
I-Is it time to go to bed yet cause I love to sleep!
S-Sunshine makes me happy - I think I have that depression thing they talk about getting in winter months because of lack of sunshine. Of course the heat is not my friend!
E-Every day is a new day and I am trying to learn to live them all to the fullest!

So I am supposed to tag others so I tag: Toddler Heaven, Letters to my Daughter, Not Before 7

Uh Oh Ann is up I will keep tagging later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!