Monday, September 15, 2008

Santa Fe Grilled Chicken Salad Wrap

4 cups torn romaine lettuce
6 oz grilled chicken breast strips *
1 large tomato, chopped
1 can (11 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
1/2 cup Mexican style shredded cheese **
1/4 cup ranch dressing
1/4 cup salsa
8 flour tortillas

Toss romaine, chicken breast, tomatoes and corn in large bowl; sprinkle with cheese

Combine dressing and salsa. Pour over romaine mixture; toss to coat. Spoon evenly into tortillas; roll up

* I am using some chicken breast on the bone that I have in the crock pot at the moment.
** I only have chedder so that is what I will use. Hopefully it won't change the taste to much lol.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Candace! I will let you know about a Mr. Linky and then you can pass it along. Can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!