I finally have an outlet for some of my extra Christmas cheer. I am going to be posting over at Be Jolly, By Golly! I am so very excited. I have loved Christmas since I was a little girl. I mean I know most people love Christmas but I am told I am over the top lol.
- When I was in high school or maybe college I took the fake tree down that my mother had put up and had my boyfriend (now hubby) take me to get a real tree.
- I started badgering my Daddy about a tree the weekend before Thanksgiving even though we had an arrangement to put the tree up the 2nd weekend after Thanksgiving.
- I help my in-laws and my sis-in-law put up there trees the weekend of Thanksgiving and come home get our tree up.
- Our tree usually is a 2 or 3 day process. I guess if I waited until the next weekend we could do it in a day but... Now we come home get the tree on Sunday. Monday we put the lights on and Tuesday we decorate.
- I start listening to Christmas music a week or more before Thanksgiving. Although I have already started listening to some due to our Christmas program at church.
- I have decorations all over my house in one form or another.
- I love baking and making Christmas candy.
- I love making Christmas crafts.
So anyway the point of the story is that I love Christmas and you can hear about it HERE!