The recipe is super easy and my hubby LOVED it!
- You warm 1/2 cup of Italian dressing on the stove for a few minutes.
- Add a diced onion to the dressing for 2 minutes. Be sure they are diced pretty small.
- Also add 2 cloves of minced garlic. (when you add the onions)
- Add diced tomatoes or you can use grape tomatoes. Allow to cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until it is warmed through.
- At the same time you are doing this start a half pound of pasta to cook. (I did a little more and it was fine)
- Drain after it is done and then mix with the onion and tomatoes.
It is quick and super easy! Oh yeah and you can sprinkle some cheese over the top.