Friday, December 14, 2007

Welcome to my home!

I hope you enjoy looking at my decorations! I don't have as much out as usual but we have been busy so we are making do. Anna loves the ones we do have so she is in most of our pictures. Oh and I thought we were doing this today but have since discovered everyone else is sharing on Sunday so sorry I got an early start! It is better to be early rather than late though right!

This is my fiber optic angel or anel as Anna likes to call her. I searched high and low for the perfect angel and although she isn't quite my vision she is very close!
Here is my tree in the living room or den (whichever you want to call it). Don't tell but 98% of the presents under it are just wrapped up empty boxes. I am a last minute shopper but hate to have an empty tree skirt!
My favorite ornament! I think they look so elegant and natural on the tree.
This is Anna's tree. It is a fake one and although I have never liked fake trees I love that she can have one in her room.
This is Anna's ornament for this year because she loves all things country!!
This was one of my ornaments from way back when and Anna has adopted it because she loves a cute horsey.
Here is my homemade wreath. I even made the bow on it.
Ho Ho Ho! What is Christmas without a big ole Santa in the house!
These guys stay under my tree. Well mostly that is, Anna tends to carry them around the house.
And last but certainly not least here are some sugar cookies just for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed your visit and please come back again some time. If you want to see more Christmas decorations inside and out go to Boomama on Dec. 17th. Again sorry about getting started so early. I just wanted to have a few extra days to party lol!!!


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful- I love the wreath:-)

    (And the color of your living rom is gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Santa in blue....and ummmm :::gobbling a few sugar cookies::: Yummy!!!

    I have a slide show for my tour.
    I hope you can get connected to view with me, if not, I have a few thumbnail images on my regular blog too.---

    My Slide Show Tour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your tour and for the cookies! Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is beautiful! I love the wreath, and your cheery cherub! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your decorations, but I cannot tell a lie, my favorite is the smile on that delightful little girl. Merry Christmas, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:23 PM

    I love your daughter's tree. Your home is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks beautiful! I especially love your pretty wreath and your Santas, and your daughter is adorable!

    Merry Christmas,

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is adorable and your cookies look yummy!!!
    Merry Christmas,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have a beautiful little girl and a lovely home.. Thank you for the cookies and the tour.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made that wreath? That's fantastic! And Anna is too cute!
    Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the tour! Your home looks wonderful. Your little girl looks so sweet and happy sitting under the tree. You are cracking me up w/ the wrapped empty boxes!
    -Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely decor! Mmmm, I love sugar cookies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. THanks for the tour. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh i love your wreath! awesome job! and im lovin that big ole santa!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely...Seasons Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anna is so cute! Love your fiber optic angel. Thank you for inviting us in to view all your Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous11:14 PM

    Merry Christmas! Your Anna is the sweetest part of the tour. Everything looks festive, even the empty boxes. : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. A belated visitor from the Christmas Tour. Sorry I took so long. Beautiful tour. Thanks for sharing. Hope your Christmas was lovely.

    Happy New Year from Northern Ireland!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous7:09 AM

    Thank you for sharing! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!