Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Ho Ho Humm

I am so sleepy! We have been having a few rough nights this week. Anna has a terrible cough that wakes us up usually once a night, typically around midnight. We are awake for about 15 minutes with her coughing and then it takes me forever to get back to sleep because I worry about her. Ah, the joy of parenthood. I feel like I am trying to get a bug but I certainly hope not. Our Christmas program is this weekend and I can't sing if I am sick.

Anna wet the bed for the first time in about a week last night. I don't know how that doesn't wake her up. It is super gross. So I clean her and the bed up and she sleeps right through it. I roll her around and tug off wet clothes and she is totally clueless.

I have so much stuff I need to do. My Tackle it Tuesday will be my to do list lol. That is all I have the energy for at this point.

  1. Clean living room
  2. Clean kitchen
  3. Clean bedroom
  4. Clean both bathrooms
  5. Clean off the guest bed
  6. Clean outside toy
  7. Finish Christmas present for Yia Yia
  8. Start the one for Casey and Pop and Daddy too
  9. Email Jena Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookie recipe
  10. Watch Rudolph tonight!

I think I will stop there. I am exhausted just reading the list lol. If anyone wants to come help come on over. I have cookies left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!