Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Anna is chattering up a storm around here. I haven't participated in a while so I thought I would today.

Her favorite song to sing right now is Jinle Bells.

She has learned how to say Merry Cissmas and Happy New Year!

She is speaking in incredible sentences and can even change them around like this morning.
She told me to "stay" and went out of the room to peak back in and say "you staying?" lol it was to cute!

She likes to announce when she or someone else "burps" or "toots" lol. Oh and the funniest is when she goes pee pee in a public place and comes out and pretty much screams "I pee pee YAY"

Well it is time for luNch so I will run but for more super cute kiddie talk go to Not Before 7!

I almost forgot her very favorite sentences of all times: "I do that" or "its my turn"

3 comments:

  1. Kids have no sense of privacy - it's hilarious! :)

    TTT is one of my favorite blogging times. These are the things I want to record and always remember.

    happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cooler than Ben's latest phrase... "geh' go!" Which is "let go." Yeah. He really hates his eye drops and when I put him back in bed for nap time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu gotta love what they will scream in public- no shame :) That is so cute!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!