Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Life

Are there days that you feel like you are exactly where you should be? Anna makes me feel that way most days. She is thriving with me at home. Who am I kidding, she may still be thriving if I were working but I will just say it is ME!!! Today we had the tv on and a commercial came on with a jockey riding his horse talking about some kind of medicine. All of a sudden she glances up and says "getty up - getty up"! She is so smart. We were helping our neighbor with some things and Anna was entertaining her baby. We aren't exactly sure what they were doing. The baby was in his exersaucer thingy and Anna was in front of him and they were both laughing so hard. It was hysterical to watch if only I had my camera with me.

Today Anna napped for 2 hours in her bed. So I had time to make phone calls and do a few things around the house. That is always a nice treat! I took our home phone down to the very basic. We will only use it to make local phone calls. I would have cancelled it totally but if I did I would have had to cancel my internet. However, by keeping the phone line it is still cheaper than getting the internet through the cable co. So, if you want to reach me or my hubby call our cell phones cause we probably won't answer our home phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!