Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Time Travel Tuesday

I was reading around and found this new cool meme so I thought I would join in and have some fun going back in time. This week we are traveling back to our first blog and what made us get started. So I started blogging because I think I have the cutest daughter ever and wanted to share her pics with everyone. I started a blog for Anna to share with family and friends. Then I created a Mommy blog because sometimes I want to write about things that don't really need to be posted over there. Rants and cool memes etc...

So here is my first blog for Anna! You can go to this link if you want to see the pictures!

Thursday, November 9, 2006

Here I Am!!!
Read all about the life and times with Anna Sophia. I am a 15 month old active little girl. I love chatting on the phone, walking around in the great outdoors and spending time with family and friends. I have recently started climbing and opening drawers. Here are some cute pics of when I climbed into the wagon that holds my legos. Don't mind the clutter around it I love making piles of toys. I also like to carry my Daddy's shoes around so they ended up in the piles of toys too. To bad Mommy didn't get a picture of me when I fell in the toy box. I am sure that would have been a funny picture!


So stick around and check out how my life progresses and see what adventures I can get into.


Here is the Mommy blog! Click here to go to the original post!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

First time blogger
Well this is my first blog ever!!! So bare with me while I adjust to the life of a blogger. My name is Candace & I have a daughter that is 14 months old. She is the light of my life. I waited a very long time to have her. My DH and I have been married for 10 years now. Patience has never been my strong suite so I don't know how I managed to wait that long for the best part of my life lol.

Here she is: Anna Sophia

If you want to see more time travel posts go here!

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest face EVER (well, next to my Izzy's face :o)).
    Thanks for participating in TTT!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She IS a very cute little girl. And a very good reason to start blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!