Monday, May 28, 2007

My baby is growing up!!!

You know honestly it seems like just yesterday we brought home our 4 lb baby girl and now she is transitioning into a full size bed. I did ok with her first birthday because she was still my baby in so many ways. Now I am struggling to find ways to remember she is the baby I brought home! Not really but you know what I mean. She is so grown up in so many ways. Moving her to her big girl bed just kind of sent it home I guess. Just for the fun of it lets look at her through the months so that I can go back down memory lane! I am really having an emotional breakdown here :( I will survive but if you know of a way to slow down time please leave me a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I know its crazy they grw too fast!! My son wieghed 2.10 when he was born, just a handful.Now he is running around talking and 3 yrs old!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!