Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wednesday Ponderings

I am sitting here at work (taking a break ;)) Thinking about all the things that I could be doing if I were at home. You know laundry, dishes, any cleaning in general. Then I think about what I could do if I were with Anna. You know play with dolly's, her little people slide, get BIG hugs and kisses. Or if I was with my DH. We could snuggle up on the couch, watch a good movie or one of our shows, talk about whatever and well you know whatever. Then I think about all the crap I have to do here. This week is killing me and I am only 2 days into it. It is 10th of the month bill time. I know to lots of you out there that doesn't mean a thing but to me it means mountains of bills and paperwork. Checking prices, calculating discounts and entering into the computer. Sounds like fun right haha yeah I know I was kidding. Anyway, the moral of the story is there is always something better that we could be doing. You know the old: the grass is greener thing. Hmmm, I wonder what doing all of this is better than?!? If you can think of something this is better than let me know!!! Cause honestly at the moment it really isn't coming to me. Well, that is all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!