Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday on Wednesday!!!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

I hope I am not to late to get in on the fun. I am going to show you some embarrassing pictures here so please don't judge me. I haven't managed to get into my garden since I had my daughter 18 months ago. Just imagine how terrible they are. So I am tackling this project but it will take more than one Tuesday to fix it. So I will continue to Tackle this project until completion! Check back in to see my progress and remember PLEASE don't judge me :*)



So brief description: I didn't think about doing this until after we had started. By we I mean me and Anna. She was a good little helper. So the picture on the left is the flower bed and the picture on the right is how much we had already pulled out when I took the picture.




OK so on the left we have kind of where I was focusing. If you can really focus anywhere while trying to do this and chase an 18 month old around. We have a fairly busy street so if Anna moved more than a foot away from me I was on the move. The picture on the right is the full garden. The pics aren't that great cause by the time we finished it was dark.


This is to show how much CRAP we got out of the bed. Now remember this is an on going project and please don't judge me lol. Thanks for checking it out and check back next week to see what kind of progress I have made.

If you want to see more Tackle it Tuesday go to Here!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're off to a great start. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I know just how the 'little ones' can help!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!