Friday, February 23, 2007

It's Finally Friday!!!

Woo Hoo!!! It has been a very long week this week. I don't really know why. It just has been really long and hard. Anna had a rough night last night. She tossed and turned and cried out and nursed. It was a long night!!! I need a nap this morning, unfortunately, thats not going to happen. I did get some really cute video of her yesterday. If you want to see you can go to her blog. This was our outside time. I was trying to get some more weeds out of our flower bed but Anna wasn't into it. She wanted me to draw on the sidewalk with her and sing ring around the roses. So I figure those weeds have been there so long whats a few more days right.
.
It took us an hour to get home last night. We were stuck in a horrible traffic jam. What usually takes 20 maybe 30 minutes was an HOUR!!! Anna was not happy at ALL. She made that known to me and the other cars around us that their windows down. I even got some pity looks from them. Prior to having Anna sitting in traffic was just a pain in the rear now sitting in traffic is a major catastrophy!!! I was about in tears with her by the time we got home.
.
We are getting together with some friends at the park this weekend. I am looking forward to it. It will be nice to just relax and enjoy myself. Remind myself that all is good and we survived another week lol.
.
Oooh I almost forgot my hubby had the best news last night. Next Monday is the last day for his Monday night class!!! So that means he will only be in classes on Wednesday and Thursday I am so happy!!! I know Anna really misses her Daddy and by Thursday you can really tell by how she is acting. So having him home that extra night is going to be great!!! Welcome Home, Daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!