Friday, December 12, 2008

Ornament Swap


This is the beautiful ornament that I received from Janet. Isn't it lovely. Anna was so excited to hang a "lollipop" on the tree. I absolutely love it and it looks wonderful on our tree since we use a lot of red and white. Janet you must have been reading my mind! I don't have your blog to give you proper credit so if you happen to read this leave me a comment! Thanks again and I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!
Oh and thanks smoochiefrog for holding this wonderful swap!

4 comments:

  1. That is a very cute ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'll have to post pictures of a set of ornaments I got in a swap; they're neat. I love the lollipop idea! That's such a cute ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great ornament! That is just too cute!

    Thanks for participating and I hope you'll join in again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really a cute ornament! And how nice to pick it up in the swap! Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!