Saturday, December 20, 2008

Anybody still out there?

Hello?! I have been taking a bloggy break apparently. I didn't realize how long it had been since my last post. I have been a busy girl. Preparing for Christmas takes a lot of time and energy. Here are just a few things I have been doing. I have been making goodies like peanut butter balls and oreo truffles! Yumm! We made homemade ornaments with Anna. Snowman soup for my Sunday School kids. I have also read 3 of the 4 Twilight books. I got sucked in and haven't been able to get out lol. We've had Christmas parties and gone to look at lights. I am going to post a cool video of lights in a little while. I am trying to upload it right now.

Yesterday Anna and I went to the park. She was going crazy cause we hadn't had much fun time lately. We took her "bike" and she rode around the playground numerous times with me "chasing" her. I haven't decided if it is just sad or really great that it is almost Christmas and it is warm enough for shorts. On one hand I love being able to wear shorts but on the other it doesn't feel anything like Christmas should. Well, I need to wrap a few presents before everyone gets up. I will try to get that video up soon. It is worth watching!

1 comment:

  1. It has been a very busy Christmas season. I agree it was weird to be able to wear shorts again this week. But, today got lots cooler here, more like it should be.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!