Monday, December 08, 2008

Must Be Santa Monday


Stocking Stuffers!
Anna loves gum! I thought this would be the perfect piece for her stocking. I got hers at Toys R Us but I couldn't find a picture of it. She is in here with me so I can't pull hers out to get a picture lol. I also have some chapsticks (or lips as Anna calls them). Some little Santa chocolates. I bought some mini playdoh cups and a little brush. I will also put in some suckers cause my girl loves a sucker lol. I think that will have it pretty full. If not I will add some other odds and ends like nail polish or cookies or something like that.


What are you doing for your stockings? Maybe you can give me some neat ideas!!! For more Santa Monday go HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:12 PM

    The gumball machine is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!