Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Works for me Wednesday

Baking parties!

A friend of mine loves Christmas as much as I do! We have decided to have baking parties for our play dates. We typically get together at least once a week. Now through Christmas we are going to use those play dates to prepare our Holiday treats.

We had our first meeting yesterday. I made truffles and fudge. My friend made butter cookies and peanut brittle. It was much more fun doing it together rather than doing it alone.

Next week I want to start on my specialty of peanut butter balls but I want to try some new ideas too. I am going to start a new carnival over at Be Jolly By Golly. It will start tomorrow, if you are interested in sharing holiday recipes come on over. I will be posting my truffle recipe to get the ball rolling. Oh if you go over there today you can get some great tips for black friday!

Baking holiday treats with a friend works for me! For more great tips go HERE

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:25 PM

    I love that idea! I enjoy holiday baking, but not necessarily making 10 different types of things. An exchange sounds like a great way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!