Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update!!!

It has been a busy week. We had our first baking play date that was a huge success. We rearranged Anna's room and put her Christmas tree up. We had another play date at the park so that the girls could ride their tricycles around the little sidewalk. We started working on Christmas gifts! Ok well, when you put it in sentences it looks like not so much lol. Trust me though we STAYED busy. Anna's room seriously took all day. Of course that was my fault cause I wasn't happy with the way I did and changed it like 3 times lol. Anywho, today we have had a nice day. We had left over from scratch biscuits and some grits (cause yeah I am southern like that)! (If you want the recipe for biscuits I will put that up on my other blog in just a minute!) We went to Wal-mart to get some stuff for our Thanksgiving dinner at church tomorrow. I am making another cookie cake. After looking at all of the Christmas stuff and the toys we headed over to the flea market to let Anna visit the puppies. She loves to visit them! After that we went to the Bamboo Farm. I so wished I had my camera. We had fun just roaming around throwing sticks to see who could throw it the further than the others. Chris and Anna had some bonding time which they haven't had a lot of lately and it was just so relaxing. No rushing around, no feeling like we should be doing something else, and just us hanging out laughing and playing! Life doesn't get any better than that! I challenge you to do something fun with no pressures and just work on laughing!

Now if you want to see Anna's room!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love me some grits too!

    Her room looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!