Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Parade

Our parade is one of the largest in the USA. I took Anna for her first ever parade and my second time at the one here. We got there at 7:30 so we would have GREAT seats! We hung out with friends and snacked and played until it started at 10. Anna was enthralled with the parade. Really I think she liked that if she waved at someone the odds were they would wave back lol. That and there were tons of bands and horses and dogs in it. We were there until 2 and let me tell you I was wishin I had packed us a lunch. I will have to remember that for next year. Here are a few pictures from our day out there!



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:52 AM

    Nice St. Patty's Day photos!! Thank you for sharing:)

    Happy WW!!
    http://upcountrysmiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is adorable, and that parade looks like FUN!

    Happy WW~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that first horse was quite the eye catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day you had, again!!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!