Tuesday, November 14, 2006

In Loving Memory of Herbert

So last night we were hanging out watching tv and my cousins wife called. She said she had bad news and I immediately thought something was wrong with her 3 month old son. She was calling to tell us that my Aunts husband had passed away from a massive heartattack. My aunt is obviously devistated. I think they had been married for close to 20 years. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. My uncle was Herbert and my Aunt is Jean. My heart just breaks for her!!! The holidays are going to be so terribly hard on her.
.
When someone you know passes away it makes you realize your on mortality. I was laying in bed with Anna this morning praying to God that I would be able to watch her grow up and become a loving and intellegent young woman. I want to have grandbabies and grow old with my hubby. Life just seems to short! Live, Laugh, Love - don't forget to do all three daily!!! Go hug someone you love and be sure to tell them that you love them because we never know when the end is near!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!