Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving is almost upon us

I can't wait for Thanksgiving to get here. I think more for the time off than anything lol. Even having a short week because we went to the funeral or prehaps because of it I really don't want to be here this morning. The sad thing is I am only working Monday and Tuesday and am off the rest of the week. So I need to focus and get some work done and here I am blogging lol. Oh well, I am sure I will get it all done in plenty of time.
.
Anna is sick. She has been running a fever for the past few days. Her Daddy is home with her and will take her to the doctor when I make her an appointment. I hope she is all better before we have to go out of town again. Coming back was not fun with a sick baby. Although she slept for a large part of the trip getting started was rough she cried on and off for about 30 minutes. I hate to feel as helpless as that. When she cries I should be able to comfort her! We survived though and all is well. Well if I am not around again until after the holidays have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!