Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving is over and done

So we had a good trip but we didn't do all that we had hoped. We were planning to go to my grandmothers and DH's family all on Thursday. However, we had a grumpy little one that dictated our schedule lol. We decided that we would just stay with my in-laws because we didn't want to listen to Anna fussing the whole time we were on the road and being clingy while we were at my grandmothers. So now my family is probably pretty upset with me but I decided to do what was best for my child.


So anyway we had a good trip but I was glad to get home. We were going to put our tree up on Saturday but Ms. Anna didn't want to sit in her car seat after our long trip home so we waited to go get it on Sunday. We had a great time at the tree farm. Anna thought it was very cool that there were a lot of trees smaller than she is and she liked to try to hide in the bigger ones. We were there over an hour and found a very pretty tree. I will post it in a few days I am sure. Here are a few pics from our adventures at the farm (doesn't Anna look adorable).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!