Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm finally back!!!

Yikes I have missed blogging!!! My computer has been down for a while and we finally have it back up and running. I guess some of you don't know but almost 2 weeks ago I lost my job. It really sucks!!! So we are trying to decide what we are doing and when we are doing it. It has been tough on us and we are not financially ready for this. Any prayers you can lift up for us would be greatly appreciated. I know that we can handle this and something wonderful is waiting on us on the other side but it is hard waiting to see what that is. I just pray to God that we can handle this all the right way and have faith that He will take care of us!!!
.
I have to go take care of Anna I will talk more later! Thank you for your prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!