Thursday, January 25, 2007

Online Bible Study

Last night was the first night of my on-line Bible Study. It is being held by some of the other Mommy bloggers out there. It is just 4 of us and it is a mixture of religions. I so look forward to learning more about the other Mommy's and their thoughts. We had our meet and greet last night. I missed half of it because Anna stayed up late. If you want to hear about that you can go to her web page. She is in my list of friends "Anna Sophia". Anyway, it was great meeting these other Mommy's. One of them I chat with almost every day of the week. Even though we have never met in person I consider her a very good friend. The other 2 I have been reading there blogs to get to know them a little better and they seem like fantastic people. So I look forward to my Wednesday Night Bible Study.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!