Friday, October 27, 2006

Haunted Houses

With Halloween just around the corner I have been thinking about past years. My brother - that was 3 years older than me - decided to be sweet one year. This was a rare occurance lol but he decided to take me to a haunted house with him and his buddy. I was about 14 so they were around 17. We went & I of course was squealing all the way through. Well we get to this one room that has the chainsaw massacre in it. The guy holding the chainsaw rubbed it against my brothers friends leg. He looked down and saw a fake leg laying in the floor and he started screaming bloody murder and ran through the rest of the house!!! Of course he was totally embarrassed when we got out there and was laughing our butts off at him!!! Ah to be young again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!