- Wash the ribs off
- Put oil on your hands and rub over the ribs
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic and a little red pepper.
- wrap tight in foil and bake at 300 degrees for 3 hours (if you are doing one rack)
- Take out and open the top of the foil
- The meaty part of the rib should be on top. Pour evenly your barbecue sauce of choice all over the top. We used a vidalia onion sauce and it was wonderful!!!
- Cook for another 45 minutes or so (be sure not to burn your sauce)
For more great tips go HERE!