Friday, April 27, 2007

How long has it been?!?

It has been forever since I have been on so I wanted to give my handful of faithful readers lol a new topic to look at hehehe!!! I have been having a blast with Anna at home. She is growing up all to fast. We are in the process of weaning and I think we will be potty training soon too. She is way to smart for me. Negotiations are going to get difficult as she gets older lol. The other day she wanted to go outside soooo very bad and I needed to cook dinner. So I told her if she would be a good girl and help me cook we would go outside while it finished. She was so good for the next 15 to 20 minutes that we definitely went outside to play. It amazes what all she can grasp at the tender age of 21 months (almost). Her favorite word is still "stuck" it has been for a LONG time now. Her newest phrase is "there it is". She is so cute when she says it and she is using it in different situations now too. Can you tell I think she is the greatest thing since sliced bread :) If I knew how to do the blushing face I would. lol. Well, I just wanted to pop in while I had a moment on my neighbors computer. I still haven't had ours fixed hopefully next week. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!