Friday, November 07, 2008

Good Times and Hard Work!

Yesterday was a whirl wind of fun! We had a play date in the morning. It was with my 2 pregnant friends. I love watching them grow and blossom. I hate to admit I am a little envious too but mostly just thrilled. Anyway, the kids had a blast. They ran themselves until they were exhausted. Anna had a fabulous nap and then we primped and prepared for our girls night out on the town! We went to dinner at our friends house and then headed downtown to see Disney on Ice! It was awesome!! I think I enjoyed it more than the kids lol. Here are a few of the highlights of the night!




Today I was inspired. I started preparing our house for Christmas lol. I know it is early but is it every TOO early to get ready for CHRISTMAS? No I didn't put out decorations but it is only a matter of time before I do that. I did clear out things and move around furniture. I am getting excited as Anna would say. I will post some pictures but probably not until next week. We have a busy weekend ahead of us so I probably won't be around again until Monday. So have a great weekend and keep your fingers crossed my yard sale actually happens this time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!