Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday!

I found this a year ago on someone else's Works for Me Wednesday. I loved it so much I thought I would share it again. If you had this idea first ~ Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

When packing for a trip with a girl that has to have matching socks and hair bows or whatever here is a simple solution to make sure you don't forget any of it. If you buy the big gallon zip lock bags you can place complete outfits in the bag for everyday of your trip. By complete I mean the tops, pants, socks, hair stuff and if you have a diva girl bracelets or whatever lol. I even went as far as packing pants and two different tops for some days a long sleeve and short sleeve just depending on the weather. Don't forget to pack a few extras for those accidents that can some times occur. This really saved me a lot of time looking for matching stuff while on vacation and the horror of forgetting a matching shirt to her favorite shorts or whatever. You can also squeeze all of the air out of the bags and it takes up much less space in the suitcase.

For more great Works for Me Wednesday go HERE!

3 comments:

  1. That is a good tip! It seems like I always forget something that would have made an outfit match better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gret idea! Then when it is dirty, you can just put it back in the bag and it won't get the other clothes dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. That is an awesome tip! We're going away this weekend and I think I'm gonna use this idea!

    Thank you so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now ya here!