Wednesday, May 02, 2007

So Sleepy!!!

I haven't been sleeping good due to this horrible headcold that I have had. I think I am on the verge of breaking free from it but it can't be over soon enough. Before you get all excited no my computer still isn't fixed I am next door again. You gotta love neighbors that share :) Well, I really don't have much to say just wanted to pop in while I had a second and say hi. Anna is doing great. Growing up way to fast. She is drinking from a big girl cup most of the time now. Talking in sentences and doing so many new things I wouldn't even know where to start. She hates walking on the grass barefooted which shocks me since I love it. She is loving the tubby time even more than before. She is the joy of my life and keeps me entertained throughout the day. Speaking of I have to run off and tend to her so I hope you are all doing well. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!