Monday, February 05, 2007

What would we do without...

My In-laws!!! They are the best in-laws a girl could have or a guy for that matter. I have been sick since the earlier part of last week. I have been run down and exhausted because unfortunately when you have a toddler in the house life doesn't slow down for you. They were coming to see us this past weekend and my house was not up to in-law standards! With DH taking 3 classes and me and Anna being sick it was a lost cause. So bless my in-laws (Lynn and Charles) for coming in and not saying a word about it. And on top of that Saturday morning we were having a fundraiser for the youth in our church so my DH and I had to be at the church at 7am. So Lynn and Charles spent the morning cleaning our house (I know so embarrassing but SOOO VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.) Its not like we live like slobs but you know the floors needed cleaning and the toys needed to be put away etc. and I couldn't muster the strength to do it.

I forgot to mention how wonderful they are to Anna!!! They adore this child. They try to eat her up every time they are in the same 5 ft. of her lol. As I tell my DH all the time everyone needs someone that thinks they are perfect!!! Anna's 2 someone's are Lynn and Charles!!! So here is my shout out to the best in-laws in the world Lynn and Charles!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now ya here!